Friday, May 29, 2009

My Kids...

I spend so much time talking about the crazy things that my kids do and showing you pics of them with marker on their faces, that I forget about sharing the wonderful things that they say and do that you can't capture in a picture. Brody is becoming a little man right in front of my eyes. You hope and pray that you are raising them to be kind and do the right things, but sometimes you wonder when the bad things are coming out. Well, he is obviously picking up on the things that we are teaching him.

He cracks me up!! Yesterday he asked "Mommy, can we eat outside today, because it is such a beautiful day?" Each night after supper he tells me "You made a very delicious supper tonight Mommy." and the other day (after getting in major trouble for being naughty in church) he apologized to Josh, ON HIS OWN!! "I sorry that I talk so much in church Daddy." He is becoming such a wonderful person and I only pray that we can continue to model and teach him the right things to do!

Not to forget Beau, he has become quite good at apologizing and runs up to everyone, says "orry" and gives them a hug if he does something wrong. When he was helping me plant my flowers the other day, he almost hit me with his toy hoe and I just needed to look at him and say his name and he apologized....

I LOVE MY KIDS!!

No comments: