Tuesday, August 25, 2009

At the park!

Summer is coming to an end sooner then we would all like it too, so we have been grabbing opportunities to get outside as much as possible! It was a beautiful day, the kids and I went for a walk and got home to phone call from Grandma Sheree - we were all going out for lunch and to the park! What a beautiful day and what a celebration with all the cousins running wild! After the park we stopped to check out the buffalos. I remember Sunnybrook park and the buffalos to be so much bigger and more spectactular! I hope that my kids were thinking that too...

Rundown on the names for everyone... I have the B's (obviously), Ronnie has the T's (Tyce, Tori, Teagen and Trevin), Roxie has the E's (Eion, Elyse, Ellie and Emma) and Reg's family includes Kolby, Gavin and Parker! Here they all are, having fun!

No comments: