Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sledding Fun

I love Christmas break! Not only do I get to finish up projects around my house that need to be done, I get to spend a lot of time with just me and the kids!! We have gone sledding a few times and this time I actually brought my camera... They have so much fun and ALL of them go down on their own.

Beau wanted me to go with him on his sled down the hill, but wanted to hit the jump at the bottom. I told him that I didn't think that the baby would like that and we picked a different way to go. As we ended the other direction almost going over the snowbank Beau says "mommy we almost went over the snowbank!" "yep we did, Beau." "we almost landed on our heads." "yep." "that would not have been good for the baby." "nope." "that not be awesome, mommy!" He cracks me up!!

And yes... I did notice that Bella did have her tongue out in pretty much every picture that I took! :) Good think she didn't go near any metal poles!!

"Packmule Brody" pulling Bella up the hill...

Beau

Bella's choice way to go up the hill...

Brody and Bella

Tori and Bella

Ellie and Beau

Bella getting ready to go down the hill.

Beau and Bella

Brody and Auntie Roxie

Bella and Emma

No comments: