Monday, July 9, 2012

1st day of tball...

It's definitely been a busy summer of go, go, go for our family... I was looking back at my last post and the boys are all already in need of haircuts again! Can't believe how fast time flies... I have been taking pictures, it's the sitting down to blog about what we have been doing that is getting in the way! :) The boys are both in tball this year, which makes practices and games very interesting for mom! They have enough kids to separate into two groups and of course the boys are on different fields. So I spend half of the practice at one field and then make my way to the next... Games are even more entertaining trying to run back and forth between innings! oh well, it's a good time and they seem to be having fun. Brody being the good older brother and carrying the bat bags...
So excited to start!
and the ultimate tball pose...

No comments: