Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Our sauna!

We decided last winter that our sauna needed a redo, big time!! The bottoms of the boards were rotting, the heater hasn't worked since about a year after we moved in and it was just old... We began our project last winter with my brother in law fixing the actual sauna part, buying a new heater and new plumbing. We were very excited...

Enter in an impatient husband who wants everything in our house done RIGHT NOW and it turns into my dad and Timmy coming over this fall to finish off the dressing room area. It looks awesome and I am very excited that it is all done. We only have one part left to do and that is build a bench for the sauna area... Since it isn't winter yet we haven't used the sauna too much but it will be nice to have VERY soon! :)

Dressing Area




Wine/Towel Rack = I love pinterest for all the fun ideas that I have found there!! I think that this worked awesome in the sauna area and the colors fit perfectly...


The actual sauna! 2 showerheads so I don't freeze my hiney off when Josh decides to hog the shower! Makes life with 4 kids and giving showers much easier also!!


No comments: