Saturday, March 16, 2013

I mean... we are Irish and all!

While cleaning Beau's room tonight (and putting all the books back on the bookshelf) we found the book "The Night Before St. Patrick's Day"! What a perfect time to find that little nugget! :) So, we had to sit down and read it as our bedtime story... And just like that, bedtime got a little later then we had planned. The kids' eyes lit up and they started discussing exactly how they were going to make their leprechaun traps. Enter Josh, who know a heck of a lot more about making traps then I do, and they were off and running. I love when a good book can make their imagination flow! Josh and I make such a good team - I find the books and then he has to do all the work that comes afterwards while I stand back and take pictures! Love you babe!

No comments: