Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Home improvements

We have been working hard on the house, doing a few things here and there to fix things up and make it a little more modern... I started stripping the wood paneling off of one section of the kitchen and repainting it. Never mind the mismatching white paints - it isn't noticeable on the wall but you sure can tell in the pictures! Whoops! :) Oh well, Josh wants to texture the bottom half since it wasn't textured underneath, so I guess I will be repainting at some point anyhow!

Before (Pay no attention to the crooked pictures... It's a never ending battle!)

After


We also decided to tackle the 70's FLOWERED wallpaper that I have hated since we moved in... Josh got the fun job of painting the huge wall that goes up our split level staircase, because I was not going there at all. It is amazing how fresh and modern it looks with a coat of paint! So excited!!

Before

After


After a hard two days of working on the entryway!

No comments: