Friday, August 30, 2013

Bear Country USA

One of the favorite stops on the tour was Bear Country. It was amazing how close the animals got and that they just wander across the road even with the trail of cars coming. Braxton was absolutely fascinated and freaking out the whole time. My neck got a little sore from him grabbing my head to show me the different animals and we were all giggling about his "ober dere, ober dere" that he was constantly shouting as we drove through. He was slightly excited! Seriously, what am I talking about... Josh locked the windows so that the kids wouldn't roll them down during the drive through and I kept trying to get him to unlock them so that I could get a "better" picture! It was way cool! The drive was only part of it though and we got to get in on face painting, free tattoos and of course the gift shop... 2 out of my 3 boys are now proud owners of Bear Country USA pocket knives - yikes! It was a little spendy but definitely worth the trip!

No comments: