Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Funny story...

So, we had Brody's meet the teacher night last night and of course, my batteries went dead in my camera. First day of school today, so I will be armed and ready for that... But, to share a funny story from last night....

Background info: Brody has decided that he wants to sleep with no underwear on at night, under his jammies. Fine with me, not worth any huge fight - so he sleeps "mando" as he calls it. Well yesterday morning he got up in a huge rush to play and grabbed his own clothes to wear and brought them upstairs. He forgot underwear and didn't want to go and get any, so he said that he was just going to go "mando" under his shorts. Okay, whatever - I've got 12 other daycare kids that I am wrestling with at this time...

Skip forward to Meet the teacher night (an this entire thing has slipped my mind...): He is doing all the activities that they have for the kids and then decides to go and play with the blocks. He walks by the teacher's assistant that he had in class last year and says "Hey Becky, I not wearing any underwear right now." and just keeps on walking.... Her reply "well, thanks for sharing Brody, that might be a little too much info." Luckily she is weel experienced with kids and we both just laughed, even though I think that I was a little red in the face! Ahhh, gotta love my kids!

No comments: