Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Twin Cities Vacation...

We took the weekend and had some fun in the cities before I start back to work and Brody heads back to school. I have been working on taking Josh to the MN state fair since we moved here and we did it! We spent Thursday night at Rusty's house, Friday at the fair and then started our two night stay at the hotel. Then on Saturday morning we went to the Children's Museum and then headed to my dad's state baseball tournaments for the 35 and older team that he plays for, The Relics. Sunday was spent in the hotel pool and at another of my dad's games. We had a great time and I think that we are all still trying to recover from the late nights and off schedule weekend!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Twin Cities Vacation...
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: