Friday, April 23, 2010

Potty Training Success

So, I hope that I don't jinx it with this post, but Beau has been doing awesome with the potty training! We had a few days of wonderfulness, but backtracked for a while so we started over with the backpack - moving quicker backwards rather then forwards... Then something clicked! For the past 4-5 days, Beau has been rocking the potty! He has been keeping his undies dry and we are celebrating like mad! So, yesterday we made it to the end of the backpack incentive chart and he got a new backpack... I wish I had captured his face when he saw that backpack - I think that it lit up the entire room! YAY FOR BEAU!! Of course this morning he thought that he should get to go to school, so I need to hold him off a little bit for that! :)


Big brother also has to get in on the excitement! WE MATCH...

So excited about his backpack that he asked immediately if he could sleep with it... Break my heart!!

No comments: