Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Brody's 1st Day of Kindergarten...

Brody started school today - a big kindergartner... He was very excited and when I told him that I wanted him to dress nicely for the first day he told me "okay mom, but I don't want my teacher to kiss all over me..." So, he picked out all his clothes and laid them out last night before bed. He was very excited to wear his "church shoes" from Mason, since I told him that they were not for play!! He looked so handsome walking up the stairs this morning... I can't believe that my baby is old enough to dress himself, let alone go to kindergarten!! Josh said that he barely stopped for the pictures I wanted, he was so busy running into his classroom, guess he is as excited as his mommy and daddy!

Elyse and Brody - ready for their first day of kindergarten...

Coming into school off of the bus - I made Josh race him there so that Brody could still ride the bus, but we could still get pictures! :)

Auntie Ronnie is a para this year and she took over our aunt Sharon's job as greeter in the mornings... The kids will get to see her every morning as they walk through the doors!

Brody and Elyse outside their classroom!

No comments: