Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Story time...

No pictures to post today, but had to share a couple of cute stories about the kids...

Yesterday morning was an early one for Bella. I heard her wake up and start to cry at 5:30 in the morning... It takes me a little while to process that early in the morning, so she ended up crying for a few minutes before I was able to get myself moving. Then, when I did get up, she stopped... Okay, that works, guess I will just lay back down for a half an hour before my alarm clock goes off. At 6:09 (thanks to the snooze button) I headed downstairs to take a shower. My first stop is usually the boys' room so that I can shut the door so they don't hear me. I looked in and saw a weird shape on the floor by Brody's bed... What could it be? Well, Miss Bella of course! She must have wandered her way into their room and fell asleep next to their beds... By the time I grabbed my camera to take the picture, she popped up and yelled "mama" and came running to me. It was so adorable though!

This morning, Brody was a late sleeper and by the time that he got done eating breakfast, all the kids were downstairs playing and I was down there getting Bella and Beau dressed. He walks down the stairs and plops down in front of me and says "mommy, can you rub my feet, they are nizzling right now". Nizzling? Now that is a new word that I just love!! No tingling for Brody, nizzling is how his sleeping feet feel!

Did I mention how much I love my kids and the things that they come up with? They make me smile constantly!! Well, maybe not constantly, but enough that they make having kids worthwhile... :)

No comments: