Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Fun!!

Our yearly Easter fun is always held at my aunt and uncle's farm... Egg hunts for the kids, basket hunts for the adults, games, awesome food and fun times with the family!! This year the weather was FABULOUS and we spent the majority of the day outside enjoying our first great taste of spring...


Braxton getting way too up close and personal with the cows! :) I asked uncle Mike if the electric fence was on since he managed to either grab or hit it about 4 times... He checked and it was on and working - how Braxton got so lucky, I'm not sure... Either that or he is really tough!!


The kids have started playing the game that we made up when we were younger and had all our family get togethers... At one point all the kids (my cousins and I) and the grandkids (all our kids) joined in to play! I love making great memories with our family!


Beau was super curious about what was in the old barn... Uncle Mike got to give a few of them a lesson on farming! :)


Then we came home and got to do our own Easter egg hunt...

No comments: