Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Glimpse...

I had to share a few of the activities that we did around here after Christmas presents were opened.

Beau is super into digging things up and finding out what is going on "under" it all... Steering him in the direction of paleontology I found a fossil digging kit that my sister-in-law was excited to get him for Christmas. It took a while, but he found all 4 of the fossils and it was a hit for a gift... It even made it to show and tell on the first Friday back at school!

Bella also wanted an easy bake oven for Christmas... The sensible side of me said "come on, you can just bake in the real oven with mom". The kid in my said "fine!" So on to the list it went and my mom picked one up for her. We sat down and made a tray of cookies one afternoon. The packet made 5 tiny cookies which she was super excited to share with her brothers and her dad... None for mom that helped her do all the work of course! :) Oh well - too many calories in that huge cookie anyhow! :)

No comments: