Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bella's wrestling lessons...

So, Bella has decided that she is finished with dance classes. She finished out the last month, did her last recital and told me that she wants to wrestle! :)
I told her that she can't start in the middle of the season and that she would have to wait until next year to start. That was okay with her, but she told me that she wanted to practice at home and have the boys "show her the moves so she knows what to do next year". All righty then... I'm all for a head start! :) So, Friday night the boys and Bella had their first wrestling practice, with Beau being her practice dummy and Brody walking her through the moves. It was hilarious! :) I especially love the Hello Kitty wrestling singlet/tutu that she is wearing while learning her moves! Seriously, did I really ask for a tomboy in dresses? I guess I got it! :)

No comments: