Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's!

The boys have been working hard on the Valentine's Day boxes and I had to share... Beau and I worked on his - he wanted a minecraft bomb creeper. A what? That was the first question... then we hit the internet and I found the easiest one that I could make. Thanks to the supply of boxes that I keep for wrapping, we were able to put something together and then he went to work gluing the squares. It turned out pretty well! :) Brody's I turned over to Josh... he said that he wanted a mailbox, that opened. Pretty simple I thought, until he got into the "and it needs to be rounded like a real mailbox" part. They worked on it Sunday afternoon and came up with this beauty! Of course mom was trying to work in the stencil letters that I have, but he wasn't going for that! :) Slap a name on it and call it good... Okay buddy, it's your mailbox!

They also got to choose their valentines that they were handing out to their class and we came up with these fun ones, thanks once again to pinterest! Love it! :)

No comments: