Monday, February 24, 2014

Hairless Wonders!

I finally got unlazy and cut Braxton's hair on Sunday morning. While I loved the curls that at least one of my kids got, I was not so excited about the bedhead that was an every day occurance! :)


Then, the boys came home from cub scout winter camp and I was going to put the clippers away when I said to Brody "unless you want your hair cut also?" He said, "sure" and jumped into the chair. After I picked my jaw up off the floor and asked him about 40 times if he was sure, I started cutting... Although I wasn't completely sold on the long hair, it was really sad for me to cut it all off... I mean, seriously??? Look at the pile of beautiful, natural highlighted hair that I cut off!! It was wild!!


Of course we had to take some in the middle hair cut pictures which prompted complete embarrassment and the question "you aren't going to put this on facebook are you?" So, I guess I won't put it on facebook, but I will pop it on the blog! :)


And then we had Beau - who I would prefer to cut his hair all the time since it is so thick and just kind of sticks out like a q-tip all the time. He didn't want to cut his hair at all, so I let it be... Then on Monday morning at 7:30, (keeping in mind that the bus comes at 8:00) he decided that he wanted his hair cut. Well, I wasn't going to pass up that opportunity since I knew that as soon as he got home from school he would have changed his mind yet again, so we busted out this bad boy hair cut in about 10-15 minutes... Whew!

No comments: